How To Make Photos On Facebook Private
Method 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover picture that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The picture needs to be one that you submitted, not just among you that another person submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol usually resembles a silhouette of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll find listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will right away change your image's personal privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper ideal edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's existing personal privacy setup. For example, the album might have a globe symbol as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the covert album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the reduced best edge of the picture as well as choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing home window.