Whos Watching My Facebook Page
It is easy to do. Simply adhere to these steps as well as you will do well in learning Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Approach 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hands-on approach to see Who watched my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, and you will observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is situated beside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be presented exposing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will just show those visitors Who already have actually installed the Extension.
Handbook Technique To View Who watched your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the appropriate corner, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This huge checklist of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is really your full list of good friends.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly discover visitors Who have visited your facebook account.
We hope you discovered Who visits your profile routinely! If you like this write-up please share with your buddies by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.