Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in feature is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just sustained on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Web. If you wish to make use of Skype on Android, below is what you should do:
Skype Sign In Through Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the telephone number or e-mail address as well as password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login using Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to automatically log in with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Complete logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype permission to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to provide Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype article for you, have access to your information feed, as well as accessibility Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.