Set Up Business Account On Facebook
Ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Make sure you aren't logged right into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and also click the link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have a little different 'about' areas that allow you to add various kinds of info. As an example, a Resident Business of Area' could have opening times. You could change this later.
Action 3: Submit the information in the type. You will certainly after that be sent out a verification email so make certain you utilize and email address that you have access to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The following component is to establish the new Facebook Page. Simply comply with the triggers to complete the Page. You can also skip this process for now or finish producing your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons that a Facebook Business Account could be essential when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Decrease the threat involved with connecting the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No team have a personal account and also don't intend to Create one.
What can (and can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two primary function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create and take care of Facebook Adverts.
This includes uploading to your Pages (including events, pictures etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting posts and various other.
However, there are things you cannot do that you could if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You cannot use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not discuss various other Pages or gain access to your Page's news feed).
- You do not have access to Facebook search.
- You can not alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Likewise, you can't utilize Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Sign up with or take care of any type of Facebook Groups.