Search Users On Instagram
- First, tap the profile image under right of the display (appears like a contact card), after that choose "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are currently gotten in touch with on Twitter and facebook.).
- When you see the list of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is personal, you may have to touch "request" rather, so they can approve the link. You could additionally adhere to several of Instagram's favored individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory site to Find users to adhere to based on your rate of interests.
- You additionally may have friends that typically aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you may enjoy.
- Last but not least, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see some of the most fascinating pictures on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you can click on the user that published the photo and begin following them as well.
To mark a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, merely utilize the @ symbol and kind the customer's name straight afterwards.