Schedule Facebook Posts App
Method 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already visited, you will certainly need to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your e-mail address and password
-Click the "Log In" switch to proceed.
2. Access your alternative Facebook page. It is very important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for web pages you have actually developed-- things like teams, fan pages, organisation pages, and so forth. To get to one of these pages, click the little arrowhead in the top right of your main feed screen (near the globe and lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've developed.
-If you have not already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the exact same menu. See our article on creating a local business page for more details.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you've produced, start typing a status upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
Now, you can also place media right into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" web link above the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrow next to the blue and white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a date and time. In the window that pops up, choose a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the time and utilizing the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You have to arrange your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months beforehand.
-All times refer to your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly now be scheduled to upload instantly at the date as well as time you have actually given. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.