Reset Facebook Account Settings
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any type of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" option from the drop-down list, both which enable you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username as well as networks, most of which can only be transformed 1 or 2 times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login notifications and also approvals, as well as application passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" and "Blocking" alternatives to transform your settings for just how you can be found on Facebook as well as by whom, in addition to exactly how others could interact with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that appear close to your preferred settings to earn and verify adjustments. Change the target market selector tool where offered to assign exactly how you share your material and exactly how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for just how Facebook alerts you concerning activity that concerns you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives enable you to earn as well as confirm any kind of changes. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Use the "Followers" tab to turn adhering to on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public material.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and also other Facebook members make use of. Click the "Edit" links to alter settings for individual apps or click the "X" to get rid of an app completely.