How To View Facebook History
Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" option. Click it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the top search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on top of the application's description page. On the following page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to give permission for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section lets you see all of the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes numerous mins to load the first time as it fetches your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's info page. On the following display, you are asked to permit for the application to retrieve your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a checklist of names with direct links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Before section. If someone has removed you as a friend because you mounted the app, then that individual's name is received this section. For ideal results, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to check that has deleted you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to allow to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see pictures in the Your Friends sight. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last few days. You can return to this view any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button on top of any type of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the web page to see all the pictures that you have actually ever posted to your Facebook account. The first time the app loads, it could take several minutes to present the pictures.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will certainly see every one of the pictures ever before submitted by that Friend. You could independently watch the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or using the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.