Is your Facebook profile photo getting a little old and also stale? Adjustment it up a little bit with these actions.
How To Upload A Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you wish to use for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the image to your taste. Select "Save", and also the image is established as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you want to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you wish to make use of.
- While the image is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, after that pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you wish to make use of.
-While the photo is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your preference, after that pick Done when you're ended up.