How To Untag Facebook
Deleting the post
1. Situate the story you want to remove a tag from as well as float over the story.
2. Click the Pencil icon and also pick "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Accessibility the original post you shared and also click the "Share" switch to share the post once more without the tags.
Eliminate Image Tags
1. Situate the photo with the tagged person you want to eliminate and also click on the image.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch at the end of the picture.
3. Hover over the individual's name you intend to remove from the photo and pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for each and every picture you wish to get rid of tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch and also verify that you want to remove the tagged photos.
Pointer: You could eliminate your very own tag from any type of picture or post by hovering over the tale, selecting the Pencil symbol and clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How you can Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post concerned.
- Click the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're dealing with a multitude of posts, you can do something else that's not so taxing:
- Go to your Activity Log (you can get there by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right corner of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Discover the posts/photos you intend to untag on your own from, and click the Edit button alongside them on the right.
- Later on, click on "Report/Remove Tag"