How To Private Facebook Profile Picture
Technique 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The photo must be one that you published, not simply among you that someone else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon normally appears like a silhouette of a person (or 2 people) that you'll find listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will right away change your photo's personal privacy so that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper best corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's present privacy setting. For instance, the album might have a globe icon and the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the covert album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower right edge of the image as well as choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.