How To Post A Link On Facebook
1. Click the status upgrade box at the top of your News Feed and also type or paste the URL you wish to share.
2. Click the arrow icon in the corner of the picture sneak peek to select the picture you wish to accompany your post, if this choice is available. You can additionally go into a message to accompany your link, select the target market with whom you would love to share it or tag particular friends currently.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
How you can post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Locate the link you want to place on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the web link. If you're checking out a hyperlink on a Web page, right-click it as well as pick the copy option. If you're checking out a text web link, like the web browser's address bar on top of the window, highlight the web link and then right-click it as well as select "Copy".
3. Access your Facebook organisation page.
4. Click in the text box below the status area. The box broadens and allows you to type in it.
5. Type a brief description or comment into package.
6. Paste the web link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in the box as well as select "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to place the web link on a separate line from anything you've entered currently. After the sneak peek of the link appears, go ahead and erase the LINK you pasted. The message as well as graphic of the sneak peek leads the audience to the connected website.
7. Click the drop-down menu next to the "post" button. The contents of organisation pages are public yet you could indicate a country or language preference.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the alternative exists. Below your post, a default thumbnail generally appears as well as often you could click arrows below it to choose a different image. You can additionally inspect package close to the "No Thumbnail" choice if you do not want a picture whatsoever. If no thumbnail shows up, then Facebook was unable to locate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the connect to your Facebook organisation page.