How To Make Facebook Friends Private
If this open accessibility makes you unpleasant, below's just how you could protect against these watchings, and also make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, and also enter your individual timeline by clicking on the web link that includes your name as well as profile picture, located on the ideal side of the top bar.
2. When there, click the switch that says "Friends" This web link will be located directly above package where you create standing updates, blog post photos/videos, and also create life occasions.
3. Then, in the "Friends" field of this page, go to the leading right corner, and also seek a little photo of a pencil. Click this, and afterwards click on the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Lastly, in the leading portion of this pop-up, you'll see the concern, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow situated on the appropriate side, and pick the personal privacy setup that functions finest for you.
If you intend to have one of the most personal privacy possible, click "Only Me" Nevertheless, you do have other alternatives. You could make the list available to individuals who are friends with you (Pals), or restrict it to your especially friends (friends Except Colleagues). You can also create a custom-made list of that can, and also can not access the list (Custom). If you later choose to go down these safety restrictions entirely, you can always make your friends list available to every person (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that says "More Options" to see various other options for who can, as well as could not, watch your friend list.
Keep Personal Info Personal
We wish your boosted security settings will certainly offer you comfort as you discover one of the most preferred social networks network worldwide.