How To Find An Old Post On Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook and sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is satisfied, Facebook will certainly email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail notice you get from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to see every Facebook post that has been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the browser search functionality to quickly find posts you wish to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook consent pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to view various post kinds including wall messages, condition updates, notes, links, pictures, video clips, check-ins, pages and also occasions.
4. Click "Older Items First" to pick various sort options for your posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the internet browser search performance to swiftly discover posts you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in keyword phrases to browse your Facebook wall for posts matching your query.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your entire Facebook wall to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as pick "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to search your Facebook wall utilizing the web browser search performance.