How To Connect Facebook Page To Twitter Account
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You can link your individual profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you need to be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will take you to a timely to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
Once you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and also could choose just what type of material you would love to share by clicking on packages.
Below you could determine just how much details you intend to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're ready! Currently you'll be able to just post a status upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both services as well as publish 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: because Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically trim your blog post with an instantly produced short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" option and also select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.