How to Change Your Facebook Fan Page Name
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More choice to see all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization could occupy to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review as well as accept your new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments area. Your concern might be featured in the frequently asked questions area.