How Do You Make Facebook Pictures Private
Method 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover photo that goes to the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The photo has to be one that you published, not just among you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol generally resembles a silhouette of an individual (or more people) that you'll discover listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly change your photo's personal privacy to make sure that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top appropriate edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's present privacy setup. As an example, the album may have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the proper time comes, open each photo in the surprise album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the reduced appropriate edge of the photo as well as choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing home window.