There are several means to do this yet we will certainly take a look at posting them from your computer and this guide will show you how.
How Do I Post Pictures On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post images to your own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're uploading numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll first need to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will certainly upload your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add message to the message by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards pick Public.
-You could additionally click + Album and then click Create Album when prompted if you wish to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.