If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How Do I Delete My Business Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has actually entered deletion mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Let us know about it in the comments.