How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More option to view all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization could take up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate and also authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have just shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your inquiry may be showcased in the faqd area.