Facebook Won't Let Me Log Out
Option to Facebook App Logout Issue
The remedy for this popular Facebook problem is to move the application right into interior storage space. Simply adhere to the steps given below:
- Most likely to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps
- Tap on the Facebook Application.
- Move the application to the internal storage totally.
- Reactivate the phone
- Login once again.
- After investing a long time, Shut the application.
- Reactivate the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time after that you will have the ability to login immediately without getting in that so long email ID and also password combination.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Can not logout of Facebook, clicking arrowhead ahead bar takes me to basic settings as opposed to sign off
You could aim to Clear Currently the Cache, Cookies, and also Website Preferences with Time array to clear set to Everything by means of Tools (Alt + T) > Clear Recent Background and check.
If the problem lingers, you could Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox feature could fix numerous problems by bring back Firefox to its factory default state while saving your necessary info. Note: This will certainly cause you to lose any kind of Expansions, Open up sites, and also some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Most likely to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" switch.
-Firefox will certainly shut as well as reset. After Firefox is done, it will reveal a home window with the details that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will open up with all factory defaults used.
More information can be located in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons as well as settings short article.
Did this repair your troubles? Please report back to us!