Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your individual account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
When you click on "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following display and can choose what kind of content you wish to share by clicking packages.
Here you could choose what does it cost? information you intend to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're all set! Currently you'll have the ability to merely post a standing update in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both services as well as post two different updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will immediately truncate your article with an immediately created short URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and after that connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" choice and pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.