So, while the information below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that could emerge. In the steps listed below, I'll show you ways to check the security before you also upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
Facebook Posts To Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by discovering the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you haven't enjoyed it already, do not view it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the specific Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are seeing.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's extremely limited, it will possibly simply discourage your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that show a globe symbol. This indicates that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the privacy setups are alright, just pick the LINK in the internet browser as well as duplicate it. Because you get on the page dedicated to this specific video, image, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers straight to the web content you intend to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter and create your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you wish to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you want to reduce the link yourself, you could constantly utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated and after that linked to your Twitter account.