Facebook Block User From Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as section to see the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and also click "Okay" to remove and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You can check out a list of banned customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and also choose "Banned" in individuals Who Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the individual to access your page once again.
Benefit: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: