Disabled Account On Instagram
Since erasing an Instagram account is permanent and non-reversible, it might be extra advisable to think about briefly disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public sight right away, yet all of your web content- like your pictures, comments and also suches as - are still maintained and also can be restored when and also if you opt to reactivate your account.
- Check out Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click your username in the top right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch alongside your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the web page and also look for the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right corner.
- Choose your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password in that area.
- Click the button labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account approximately once a week.