If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
Delete My Facebook Page Now
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you don't wish to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page before the two week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could watch it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us know about it in the remarks.