If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
Delete Facebook Fan Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to remove your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to the two week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to remove it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you intend to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can watch it).
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Let us understand everything about it in the remarks.