Contact Facebook Customer Support
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password.
2. Review the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly below the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each option to watch its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your profile setups.
- Personal privacy and Safety and security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending people, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting - Covers fundamental coverage (misuse, spam, etc.) along with taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise check out the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover usual problems and issues.
3. Select a relevant section. For example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial added options. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a series of steps that explain ways to remedy your situation.
- For instance, Facebook suggests dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen directions.
5. Use the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, merely click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as type in a couple of words related to your grievance. You should see a number of recommendations turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might enter "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here only connect to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're searching for a solution to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having problems with advertisements, your inquiries are generally dealt with in this section.
- To look into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you cannot discover your present problem provided throughout the Help Center, your best choice is to seek it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can look up subjects (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Problem via the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower right side of the website beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Certification Questions type. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the type once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to alter the language of the list below types, you must first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen then click your favored language.
7. Fill in the complaint form. This will certainly differ from one person to another based upon one's individual details and the nature of one's issue, yet be sure to be as detailed as possible when submitting this type. You should consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so expect your e-mail to get here accordingly within three to 5 service days.
Approach 3: Submitting a Charm for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't presently handicapped), you won't have the ability to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You can additionally make use of a contact number below.
4. Type in your full name. Make certain the name listed below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also should post a photo of an ID-- be it a motorist's certificate, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID offered, take one now and send it to yourself through e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you may click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly post it to the Facebook kind.
8. Kind details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you can warrant the resurgence of your account. Take into consideration consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you may not receive a reaction for a number of days.
- If you do not receive a reaction within a week, try resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is beneath the "Password" field in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Type in your name, email address, or phone number. Make sure you could access whichever platform you opt to go with.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your preferred medium of interaction for a code. As an example, if you detailed your contact number, you need to obtain a text with a code.
- If you select email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can also choose to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).