Is your Facebook profile photo obtaining a little old as well as stale? Modification it up a little bit with these actions.
Changing Profile Picture On Facebook App
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you want to utilize for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the image to your liking. Select "Save", and the photo is set as your profile image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you want to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you wish to utilize.
- While the image is shown on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you wish to use.
-While the photo is presented on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your liking, then choose Done when you're ended up.