Can We Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More alternative to watch all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization could use up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine as well as approve your new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually simply revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning altering your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments area. Your question could be included in the frequently asked questions section.