Who See Your Facebook Profile App
It is easy to do. Just comply with these steps and you will certainly be successful in figuring out Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hand-operated approach to see Who watched my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a complimentary Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Profile.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook account, and also you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located next to the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will be displayed revealing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As discussed it will only reveal those visitors Who currently have mounted the Extension.
Manual Technique To See Who saw your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be redirected to a brand-new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the right edge, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This huge listing of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is really your full checklist of pals.
- Just go to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number beside it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will find visitors Who have seen your facebook profile.
We wish you learnt Who visits your profile routinely! If you like this post please share with your pals by utilizing social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.