View Search History On Facebook
Click the gear symbol in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, as well as visit Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" choice. Click it to view your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the top search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the application's description web page. On the next web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" button to allow for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page up until you see the All status Updates Up until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section lets you see all the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history app takes several mins to fill the first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's info page. On the following screen, you are asked to permit for the application to fetch your Facebook account information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the Who Unfriended You page that tons. You will certainly see a list of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Prior to section. If a person has actually erased you as a friend given that you mounted the app, then that person's name is displayed in this section. For finest outcomes, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to examine who has erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your internet browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to permit to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see pictures in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were published in the last few days. You can go back to this sight at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button on top of the web page to view all the pictures that you have ever before posted to your Facebook account. The very first time the app tons, it might take several mins to display the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see all the pictures ever published by that Friend. You can separately watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or using the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.