Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in function is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop and Skype for Web. If you wish to make use of Skype on Android, below is just what you ought to do:
Skype Facebook Login
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the phone number or email address as well as password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login using Facebook automatically when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly visit with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype consent to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype post for you, have accessibility to your news feed, as well as accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.