Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in feature is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just sustained on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Internet. If you want to make use of Skype on Android, right here is what you must do:
Sign In to Skype Through Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the phone number or email address and also password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login making use of Facebook instantly when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to instantly log in through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype authorization to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to offer Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and accept Skype's regards to use. Review the Skype regards to use, and afterwards click I concur - proceed. Skype will certainly make use of Facebook to login the following time you open it.