Search Instagram User
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (looks like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are utilizing Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will aid you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- When you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is personal, you may have to tap "request" rather, so they can accept the connection. You can also follow a few of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory site to Find users to follow based on your rate of interests.
- You likewise might have friends that typically aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You could search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you could delight in.
- Last but not least, you can Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of one of the most fascinating images on Instagram. If you see a photo you such as, you could click on the customer that published the picture and beginning following them also.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the image itself, merely make use of the @ icon as well as kind the user's name straight after that.