So, while the details below will offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety problems that could emerge. In the actions below, I'll reveal you ways to inspect the safety and security prior to you even post, to see if it's worth sharing.
Post To Twitter And Facebook
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by discovering the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you haven't watched it already, do not enjoy it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are seeing.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will possibly just irritate your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that present a globe icon. This means that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the personal privacy setups are fine, simply choose the LINK in the internet browser and duplicate it. Due to the fact that you get on the page devoted to this specific video clip, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers straight to the material you intend to share. In this instance, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, going to Twitter and produce your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you intend to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to shorten the link yourself, you can always make use of a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will certainly be shared with your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.