There are several methods to do this however we will certainly consider posting them from your computer system and also this overview will reveal you how.
Post A Picture To Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's web site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post photos to your personal page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is simply below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're uploading numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will certainly post your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could add even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add message to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then pick Public.
-You could additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when triggered if you 'd like to add your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will upload your photo(s) to your picked Facebook page.