Post In Facebook Wall
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to post. Depending upon where you wish to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your content right into the post box. You can likewise add a colored background by clicking among the shade blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are only supported for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Include much more material to your post. If you wish to add even more to your post, click among the alternatives situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to choose a photo or video from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to choose a friend or group of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will certainly obtain the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right corner of the home window.