Now you can make a photo comment instead of simply conventional message, or post both a text comment and also a picture to illustrate it. Whatever image you opt to publish shows up in the listing of comments under the post to which it refers.
Photos Of Facebook Comments
This is an especially good function to have for birthday celebrations as well as other holiday wishes because photos frequently say greater than words.
Previously, to add a picture to a comment, you needed to submit a picture someplace on the internet and after that insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy and not as easy as it is now.
How to Include a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The details steps to do this are slightly various depending upon how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Facebook in your preferred web internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you wish to respond to.
- Enter any kind of message, if you want, and after that click the camera icon at the ideal side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you want to include in the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile Application-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and iphone smart phones, tap the Facebook app then:
- Faucet comment below the post you want to Comment on to bring up the online key-board.
- Enter a text comment as well as tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the photo you wish to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever various other button is used on your gadget to leave that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Site-- Utilize this method to submit picture comments on Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile app or the desktop computer internet site, yet rather the mobile site:
-Tap Comment on the post that need to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the given text box, touch the camera symbol next to the text-entry field.
-Select either Take Photo or Image Library to select the picture you wish to put in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.