Make Photos Private Facebook
Method 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will open the photo.
- The photo needs to be one that you published, not just among you that another person submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol typically appears like a silhouette of a person (or 2 people) that you'll discover listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately alter your image's privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top ideal edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's existing personal privacy setup. For example, the album could have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the correct time comes, open each photo in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the lower best edge of the picture and also pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.