Instagram Search Profile
- First, tap the profile image under right of the display (appears like a contact card), then choose "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly aid you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- As soon as you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" alongside their name to start following them. If their account is private, you might have to tap "request" instead, so they could accept the connection. You can also follow several of Instagram's preferred individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to comply with based upon your interests.
- You likewise may have friends that typically aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the account tab too. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you might enjoy.
- Last but not least, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most intriguing pictures on Instagram. If you see a picture you such as, you can click on the individual that submitted the picture and begin following them also.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the picture itself, merely use the @ icon and also kind the customer's name directly then.