Instagram Search People
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (appears like a contact card), then choose "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- Once you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" beside their name to start following them. If their account is exclusive, you could need to touch "request" rather, so they can authorize the connection. You could also adhere to a few of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory to Find users to comply with based on your rate of interests.
- You additionally could have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, however DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the account tab too. You could search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing images you could delight in.
- Finally, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of the most interesting pictures on Instagram. If you see a photo you such as, you could click on the user who posted the image and also beginning following them also.
To tag a friend in a remark or in the picture itself, merely use the @ icon as well as type the individual's name straight afterwards.