How To Untag People On Facebook
Erasing the post
1. Find the tale you intend to remove a tag from as well as float over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil icon and also choose "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Access the original post you shared and also click the "Share" button to share the post once again without the tags.
Remove Picture Tags
1. Situate the photo with the tagged person you intend to remove and click the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button at the end of the photo.
3. Hover over the individual's name you wish to eliminate from the picture and select "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for each and every image you wish to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" button and also confirm that you wish to remove the tagged photos.
Tip: You can eliminate your very own tag from any photo or post by floating over the story, picking the Pencil symbol and clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
The best ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post concerned.
- Click on the drop-down menu icon.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're dealing with a large number of posts, you can do something else that's not so lengthy:
- Go to your Activity Log (you could arrive by selecting the drop-down menu in the leading right edge of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you intend to untag on your own from, as well as click the Edit switch next to them on the right.
- After that, click on "Report/Remove Tag"