How To Temporarily Deactivate Your Instagram
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram internet site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged right into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Log in at the end of the web page, enter your username and password, and also click Log in.
2. Click the profile icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's perfect of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and also click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the right side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" page.
5. Show a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and afterwards click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, authorizing you from Instagram on all of your linked tools.
Component 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and password and your account will be reactivated just as it was before. If you visited on Instagram's site, you will certainly still have to visit to every of your tools.