How To Tag People On Facebook Comments
Approach 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open up the Facebook app. It resembles a white F on a blue background.
- If triggered to log in, key in your username as well as password, then click Log In.
2. Scroll down to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will appear in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Tap Comment. It is right below the post.
4. Type "@" followed by the name of a friend. A fall list of search results page will appear as you kind.
- If your friend's name appears in the list prior to you are done inputting, faucet on the cause instantly include the friend to the post.
5. Complete your post as well as tap post. Your Comment will certainly appear in the post's Comment section, and also your friend will be notified of the Comment the next time they go to Facebook.
Technique 2: Desktop computer
1. Open up Facebook.
- If motivated to check in, enter your username and also password, then click Log In.
2. Scroll down to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will certainly show up in your timeline or on the friend's main page.
3. Click the Comment box. It is right below the post's comments with the text "Write a comment"
4. Kind "@" complied with by the name of a friend. A drop down checklist of search engine result will certainly appear as you type.
-If your friend's name shows up in the list before you are done keying, click on the result to automatically add the friend to the post.
5. Complete your post and also struck the Enter key. Your Comment will certainly show up in the post's Comment area, and your friend will certainly be alerted of the Comment the next time they visit Facebook.