If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free procedure.
How To Shutdown My Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal setting.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to delete your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to permanently remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts somewhere else? Allow us understand about it in the remarks.