How To Share Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you intend to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose that you want to share the post with. You can repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a web page you possess or as an exclusive message to an additional user.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to opt to exclude specific people or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really required, but provides the opportunity to include in the original message or describe why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While unusual, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you want to share as well as press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly give credit to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from an individual user, guarantee you have permission to do so. If the post has individual info, the user might not want the post shared with any person outside their own circle of friends.