How To Setup A Facebook Account For Your Business
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: See to it you aren't logged right into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com as well as click the link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have a little various 'about' areas that permit you to add different kinds of info. As an example, a Resident Business of Place' might have opening times. You could change this later.
Action 3: Fill in the information in the type. You will certainly after that be sent out a verification e-mail so make certain you make use of as well as email address that you have accessibility to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next component is to establish the new Facebook Page. Merely follow the motivates to finish the Page. You can also skip this procedure for now or finish creating your Facebook Page.
Why make use of a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons why a Facebook Business Account could be necessary when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Decrease the risk involved with attaching the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No team have a personal account as well as don't want to Create one.
What can (and can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two primary feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Manage Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as manage Facebook Adverts.
This includes posting to your Pages (consisting of events, pictures etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising blog posts and also various other.
However, there are points you cannot do that you could if you carry out the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You cannot use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot discuss other Pages or gain access to your Page's news feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't transform the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Also, you can not make use of Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Sign up with or handle any kind of Facebook Groups.