How To Set Up A Business Facebook
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: See to it you aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and click the link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these alternatives have somewhat different 'about' sections that allow you to include different sorts of info. As an example, a Local Business of Area' might have opening times. You can alter this later.
Action 3: Submit the information in the form. You will then be sent a verification email so ensure you utilize as well as email address that you have access to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next part is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply comply with the motivates to complete the Page. You could also skip this procedure for now or end up creating your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons that a Facebook Business Account might be needed when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Restrict staff activity while on Facebook.
- Decrease the risk involved with connecting the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and don't want to Create one.
What can (and also can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both main feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create and also handle Facebook Adverts.
This includes posting to your Pages (including events, pictures etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising messages and also other.
However, there are points you can't do that you could if you administer the Page from a personal Facebook Account.
- You cannot make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not talk about other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You can not change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Also, you cannot make use of Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Join or handle any Facebook Teams.