If you can't find archived Facebook messages, use the appropriate collection of directions below. Remember that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook as well as Messenger.com.
How To See Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest way to get to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this one for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
How you can discover an archived message on Facebook?
To see an archived discussion on Facebook, you must experience the actions listed below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, and then click 'Archived'.
- You will certainly see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you can experience the conversation that you're trying to find.
On a Smart phone
You can reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your internet browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar at the top of the display as well as kind the name of the individual you want to view messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you intend to see from the search results page and after that you'll see all the messages from that individual.
If you're utilizing Facebook's mobile website from your phone or tablet, you cannot explore the conversations themselves however you could search for an individual's name from the listing of conversation threads. As an example, you could search "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry yet you can not look for specific words you as well as Henry sent each other.